At Prosperity we are aware that organisations are facing increased competition to attract and retain quality employees. It takes more than just good working conditions and competitive salaries to attract and keep good people. Salary packaging can be a key component of an effective remuneration and benefits strategy.
- Efficient administration
- Education workshops
- Employee communication programs
- Employee helpdesk
- Marketing and promotion
- Payroll functions, including payments and reconciliations
- Policy development
- Program structuring
Salary packaging provides a means for employees to effectively structure their income, by paying for approved benefits from their pre-tax salary.
About Prosperity Salary Packaging
- Independent lending advice
- Financial planning
- Corporate assurance
- Business advisory
At Prosperity Salary Packaging we work closely with clients to introduce a suite of benefits, that reduce costs to the organisation and provide genuine
after-tax advantages to employees.
The size and culture of our firm means we are best placed to quickly adapt to a clients’ working environment. This means that your staff will not face a ‘quantum leap’ in dealing with a new service provider. The experience of our team in managing change, will ensure we work together to deliver the best outcomes for your employees.
Our approach means you can offer all the benefits of salary packaging to employees, without being bogged down with any of the administration. We undertake a comprehensive assessment of each employee’s financial situation, in relation to salary packaging, including explanations and calculations of the various components of their personalised package.
The integral and key elements to our approach in providing salary packaging services include:
- Treating each individual as having individual needs
- Recognising that needs change from year to year
- Ongoing and timely communication and reporting to participants
- Use of leading edge information technology to ensure prompt and timely payment of benefits
- Assistance in communicating the rationale and benefits of the scheme to employees
- Depth of resource and availability to provide advice and assistance to employees
Our approach to salary packaging includes the development and delivery of a simple communications strategy to ensure ongoing understanding of the fundamentals of packaging for all parties involved.
Benefits to you as an employer
Benefits to your employees
- Car leasing (novated lease)
- Personal insurance
- Superannuation contributions
- Interest on investment loans
- Laptop computer (business use)
- Mobile phone (business use)
- Membership fees or subscriptions
- A range of in-house benefits (depending on employer)
- Mortgage/rent payments
- Personal living expenses
- Eating out
- School fees
- Personal loans
- Best price procurement of your new or used vehicle
- Sourcing competitive finance
- Administration costs by fuel card programs
- A full range of insurance products
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of costs including payroll deductions