What is Prosperity Smart Drive?
Prosperity Smart Drive is an innovative vehicle procurement leasing and management service, essentially a one-stop shop for your vehicle.
A novated lease is an arrangement between you, your employer and a finance company, allowing you to salary package the lease payments and running costs of your car, for 100% private use.
The lease payments and running costs are paid from your pre-tax pay which means that the tax savings and other benefits provides you with a great alternative to buying a car outright.
About Prosperity Smart Drive
Our unique end-to-end service handles all aspects of your lease, from sourcing the vehicle, arranging finance, through to managing the ongoing running costs.
- Procurement of new or used vehicles at the best available prices
- Sourcing of competitive finance
- Access to a full suite of insurances and vehicle protection products
- Administration of fleet card for all fuel and servicing costs
- Roadside Assistance program
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of costs via secure web portal
- Our fuel card (linked to Caltex Network) has higher acceptance rates at fuel outlets than any other fuel card in Australia. Find your closest Caltex service station by clicking here
- Use discount repairers for vehicle maintenance and servicing, plus fuel and oil. (Beaurepaires, O’Brien Glass, Marshall Batteries and several independent repairers).
Why should I lease my car?
Why should I package a car through Prosperity Smart Drive?
- We provide independent advice across the range of makes and models of new and used vehicles in Australia covering price and extras including running costs and resale estimates
- We use our extensive motor vehicle networks to access excellent discounts, including fleet, dealer and manufacturer discounts where available*
- We deliver a hassle-free experience with no need for you to leave your home or office to organise anything
- We look after your trade-in disposal by putting your vehicle to tender within our motor vehicle network
- We manage all dealer contacts, including quoting, all paperwork, arranging test drives, and vehicle delivery.
*Manufacturers availability and discounts available will vary and can only be confirmed at time of full quotation.
How your running costs are managed:
We forecast and monitor all budgeted operating expenses by regular payroll deductions to pay for future reimbursement of expenses, including:
How to track your lease:
Through our online client centre, you can access an instant snapshot of your current expenditure, annual plan and km's travelled. All Caltex fleet card purchases and odometer readings are updated monthly with all other expenses updated daily.
To protect your investment, we also provide competitive pricing across the full range of insurance products as an authorised representative of both Eric Insurance and NRMA.
- Comprehensive insurance - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
- Extended Warranty - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
- Tyre and Wheel Insurance - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
- Loan Termination Insurance (LTI) - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
- Minor Damage Repair (MDR) Membership - click here to view Product Disclosure Statement
How to arrange a lease:
- Contact the Prosperity Smart Drive team on 1300 761 388, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry
- We will send you an application form and an information guide
- We will contact you and discuss your vehicle options
- After choosing your vehicle, we discuss your options and help you complete and submit your application form
- Receive your full Prosperity Smart Drive plan and review in your appointment
- Sign and provide your confirmed plan
- We manage all the paperwork and delivery of your new car!