Reaching your financial goals and objectives may not always mean making more money, but rather, making smart decisions with the money and assets you
already have. No matter what stage of life you are at, there are always opportunities to improve your financial circumstances to achieve your financial
SMSF's continue to grow in popularity as an alternative to traditional superannuation funds.
Now the favoured choice of over 1.1 million Australians, the main reasons for starting a Self Managed Super Fund include greater control, flexibility to
acquire certain assets and the potential to lower your costs.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) continue to grow in popularity as an alternative to traditional superannuation funds. SMSFs are customised wealth
creation and succession vehicles that can provide tax effective income streams to individuals at retirement age. For most people they have a low tax
rate of 15% providing strong tax incentives to active investors and business owners wanting to take a more hands-on role in preparing for retirement.
Prosperity assists over 300 clients with their Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs), services including:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Rolling over existing superannuation policies into your SMSF
- Establishment of tax deductible life insurance inside your SMSF
- Establishment of pensions and assistance with their ongoing maintenance
We also provide tailored structuring and investment advice directly related to SMSF, including:
- Preparation of investment strategies and policies
- Advice on investment product selection and retirement planning
- Advice on incorporating your SMSF into your estate plan
- Advice on structuring your SMSF for tax minimisation
- Advice on the level of life insurance cover required in your SMSF
Prosperity Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 32 141 396 376), is an authorised representative and credit representative of Hillross Financial Services Limited,
Australian Financial Services Licensee and Australian Credit Licensee 234 656.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular
person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.
To view the Financial Services & Credit Guide (FSCG) for Prosperity Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd click here