- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), The Tax Institute in Australia
- Chartered Accountant (CA), The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com: Accounting & Finance), Curtin University of Technology
- Diploma of Commerce, Curtin International College
Prior to joining our firm, Shamir held a senior role with a mid-tier boutique financial planning and tax advisory firm in Perth specialising in the Medical and Dental professionals.
Shamir commenced working with Prosperity Advisers in April 2016. Shamir currently holds the role of Manager in the Business Services and Taxation group in our Sydney office. His team supports the Prosperity Health group in the Sydney office, working closely with clients on their business and financial needs.
He has over 9 years’ experience specialising in the areas of Medical and Dental advisory. He provides advice to his clients on all aspects of business needs from starting up a business and structuring it correctly to future tax planning and cash flow budgeting. He also has extensive experience in Capital Gains Tax, Asset Protection Strategies and Business Structuring and is well qualified to advice on all accounting and taxation matters.
Shamir’s focus is to ensure his clients taxation and accounting affairs are pro-actively attended to, resulting in the best possible tax outcome to meet his clients’ goals. He does this by ensuring he gains a thorough understanding of each client’s financial needs and goals first, and then delivers tailored advice and solutions to meet those goals.
Memberships and Appointments
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of The Tax Institute of Australia