Introducing Prosperity Health Forum: Empowering Financial Success for Health Professionals – your gateway to financial success.
Life as a health professional can be demanding, but managing your finances shouldn't add to the stress. Join our bi-monthly series tailored specifically for medical professionals and gain the latest financial expertise and guidance needed for you to create a stronger financial future.
Led by a team of highly skilled accountants and specialist advisors with in-depth knowledge of health professionals, Prosperity Health offers a diverse range of expert-led sessions designed to empower you with valuable insights into financial planning, insurance, lending, tax strategies, and business structure optimisation.
The third session of the series continues your journey to secure your financial prosperity.
Are you reviewing and managing the cost of your Life and Income Protection insurance?
Safeguarding your capacity to earn in the future is paramount for medical professionals.
At this webinar discover:
- What types of personal insurance cover should a medical professional consider?
- What are the key considerations in determining the right level of cover?
- Are there any smart / tax effective options for structuring your insurance cover?
- With premiums spiralling ‘out of control’ what are the options for medical professionals to manage the cost?
Join us as we discuss recent developments and what you can do to to safeguard your capacity to earn in the future.
- 7.30pm AEDT
- Wednesday, 21 February 2024
- Via Zoom
Manager of Business Services and Taxation
Prosperity Advisers Group