- Member of the Society of Certified Practising Accountants
- Bachelor of Business at Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Business Administration at Deakin University
With over 20 years professional experience, Ashley possesses a unique set of accounting, taxation, business planning and development, wealth management and technology skills.
He commenced his career as an accountant in public practice providing a comprehensive range of taxation and business advisory services. He established his own professional accounting practice in Brisbane, and in 2000, was invited to join a national professional services organisation as a superannuation consultant. Since 2004, Ashley has held senior roles in prominent Queensland based Accountancy firms, advising private clients on business and tax effective wealth accumulation strategies before joining Prosperity Advisers Group.
Ashley strives to maintain strong, long term relationships with clients offering technical knowledge and proactive solutions to grow their business and personal wealth.
Memberships and Appointments
- Authorised Representative No. 280755 of Hillross Financial Services Ltd
- ABN 77 003 323 055
- AFSL 232705